Akame ga Kill Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organic Teigu Application Template

Go down

Organic Teigu Application Template Empty Organic Teigu Application Template

Post by Admin Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:44 pm

So you want your character to be the best of the best. Who doesn't? Organic Teigu are the coolest things out there. The applications are treated the same way as Night Raid/Jaeger applications. Organic Teigu are the rarest of all weapons, so this only makes sense.

Code:

[center][size=18][b]Teigu Full Name Here[/b][/size]
[img]Picture here if applicable. Delete this part if you do not have one.[/img][/center]

[b]Teigu's Name:[/b] (Make it fancy. Different languages are recommended.)
[b]Owner Given Name:[/b] (Your characters nickname for the Teigu. Such as Hekatonkheires Nickname, Koro.)
[b]Wielder Requirements:[/b] How does your character choose a wielder? What does it look for in a person? Describe this in no less than 30 words.
[b]Creature Affiliation:[/b] (Does it resemble a dog? a cat? A dragon? A unicorn? A starfish? A human? A different kind of creature?)
[b]Elemental Affiliation:[/b] (Things that aren’t exactly elements such as “Soul energy” and “Lunar/Solar” are allowed. If no affiliation of any kind, mark N/A)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (At least 150 words describing what it looks like. What color is its skin/fur? does it have large teeth? Does it wear cloths? If so, what cloths? Does it look different once it is activated?)
[b]Dormant Height:[/b] (How tall is it usually when unactivated? It can be the same as the height when activated)
[b]Dormant Weight:[/b] (How much does it weigh when unactivated?)
[b]Activated Height:[/b] (Once it is put in combat, how tall is it?)
[b]Activated Weight:[/b] (Once it is put in combat, how heavy/light is it?)
[b]Core Location:[/b] (Is it in its head? Its stomach? On its chest? Put exactly where the core is.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (1 Paragraph, at least 30 words)
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] (How do they fight? Are they rash in combat? are they strategical? Do they just smash stuff with its head? Does it have a supplementary weapon?)
[b]Likes:[/b] (What do they like? At least five)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (What do they dislike? At least five.)
[b]Fears:[/b] (What do they fear and why? At least three. If a phobia, aka an irrational fear, is listed, then no need to put why they are scared of it)

[b]Abilities/Attributes:[/b] (What does it do and at what rank can it start to do it? Does it shoot lasers out of its eyes? Spew poisonous gas? Fly? Tell us what it does in a Bullet points. However, we need a description of each ability. Don't just say something like "Fly", tell us how fast its flies, can it fly with people on its back?)
[list]
[*][i]D-rank:[/i]
[*][i]C-rank:[/i]
[*][i]B-rank:[/i]
[*][i]A-rank:[/i]
[*][i]S-rank:[/i]
[/list]

[b]Trump Card Name:[/b] (what is the trump called card/referred to as by the user?)
[b]Trump Card:[/b] ([b]This cannot be unlocked until B-rank[/b]. Your ultimate, last resort attack. What does it do? How do you have to activate it? This will usually drain all your remaining energy.)

[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (What are its weaknesses? Is it an easy target? Is it slow? Large? Is it not very intelligent? Elemental weaknesses? You need at least 3 with a 1 sentence description of each.)

[b]Character ties:[/b] How did you find it/get a hold of it? Was it given to you by the military? Passed down from generation to generation? Did you just find it lying around? This can be copied and pasted from your character history, however, it must be at least 15 words. Be a bit descriptive, don’t just say “Got it from their dad”)

[b]Teigu history:[/b] (Optional. What is the history of the weapon? If you don’t want to type this, or if your character does not know, or you just don’t know what to put yet, just put N/A)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name:
Teigu Name:

https://agk-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down