Akame ga Kill Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done)

2 posters

Go down

Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done) Empty Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done)

Post by Raze Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:22 pm

RAZAHIR „RAZE” KORI
Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done) Tumblr_mzxz04Ff861s6mhzlo1_500
" Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."

Basics
Name: Kori „Raze” Razahir
Birthday February 22
Gender Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Faction: Revolutionary Army

The Facade

Build: Average
Height: 5 feet 6,9 inch
Weight: 127 pounds
Skin Color: Light
Hair color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: Amber Brown
Attire: Raze is usually seen wearing mostly dark pieces of clothes. Her usual attire are coinsits of a white T-shirt, and he wears a black sweater over it what also poses a hoodie, which he can cover his face with if he wants. He mostly seen wearing a dark brown pants matched with combat boots to help him moving easily on rough terrain, but unfortunately it’s not really good for silent movents or stalking. When he’s out on a mission or fighting he also wears a thick black coat with a light coloured fur collar. He got this back at his home village due to the fact that he grew up in the North and he needed this type of clothing to protect himself from the harsh, cold weather. He usually has his scabbard attrached to his back with his sword, and also theres at least one dagger hanging over his belt as a secondary weapon and for emergency situations and black gauntlets on both of his forearms.
Extra He has a few claw marks on his back, and a scar on his right shoulder which he earned from a bite of a Gifnora Dog 2 years ago.

The Persona

Personality: A boy with a joyful nature, and great sense of generosity and also full of helpfulness. Raze was always possesed a positive nature, despite his rough past, and the harsh way her step-mother acted towards her. Being born into and later raised in poverty, the only way he could escape from reality was to retreat into his dreams of becoming famous and rich in the Capital for hunting and killing dangeorus beasts and earn enough money so he and his future family will never have to worry again what tomorrow brings…
Being quite the social type he is rather talkative and usually getting well on with others easily and his more than capable of teamwork altrough it’s not a problem for him if he has to take care of things on his own. He likes to get to meet and know new people but one of his greatest fears is to get too close to someone or to fall in love again because he had lost everyone in his past. Due to this he has many friends and good companions around him but noone is really close to him in fact.
In the village he came from killing was considered as an evil act no matter what the reason or purpose was it, but also inevitable sometimes just like in the case of hunting. In his eyes that makes himself evil as well but as the leader of his village taught himm that doesn’t make him cruel or bloodthirsty– which was considered as the real sin in their belief - until he doesn’t start to kill for pure enjoyment or tend to torture his enemis and victims to find satisfaction in their tormetns…These doctrines leads him to finish of his opponents as quickly in fights as he can…
Despite often seem to be carefree and/or loose he is capable for very deep feelings and care a lot for his friends, companions and beloved ones. One of his greates weaknesses that despite everything he experienced during his past where death was the part of everydays life he can never really get over with the death of his beloved ones and tend to fell into a depressed state for a while. But also he has great determination in himself to find his bride and earn her love when he finds her, and to change this world into a better place for everyone. Typically these are the things and emotions that give him power when he sometimes gets to the point of giving up everything…
Fighting Style: Raze doesn’t posses a Teigu yet so he has to rely on the traditional types of weapons. Raze was trained in hand-to-hand combat and to fight with both swords and daggers or a spear if it’s necessary and he follows that pratice in battle often using both of his weapons in a fight. He always try to end the fight as quick as it’s possible before he gets tired or the enemy find out his tactics, and become aware of his next movements and also to not make his opponents suffering too much before finishing off them. Since he’s awful with every kinds of long-range weapons, once he loses his usual weapons or has no chance to use them he relies on his train and practice in hand-to-hand combat. He always tries to stay calm during a fight but once he sees a commrade close to him being killed and/or taunted he tend to become hothead and reckless attacking the enemy without any cautions.
- Jokes
- Meat
- Animals
- Training
- Meele weapons
- Helping out others
- Friends

Dislikes:
- Egoistic, selfish and cruel people
- The Imperial Army
- Rain
- Stupidity
- Poverty (what he experienced during his whole lifetime)
- His former home (Due to the way her step-mother acts towards him)
- Lies
- Nightmares

Fears:His greates fear is to get really close to someone again or even fall in love again. He most likely lost everyone who was inportant for him from his father, to his friends back int he village and probably even his bride who was taken away. This kind of loss always pushes him into a depressed state and in some cases it’s really hard to get him out of it usually requires another close person…He fears to have too much feelings for someone because he fears that he will loose him/her when he would most need them. Beacuse of that despite being friendly and straight, he still always keep the distance.
He also fears of any romantic interactions with women and fears of women in general. This roots in her step-mothers harsh and abusive behavior towards him and the way her bride treated their future marriage more like a good deal, than an actual marriage making clear for him that unlike Raze she has no feelings for him, but he seems to be a good party after all. These experiences made him cauctious towards women. Althrough he never held any hate or hostile feelings towards them and always treated them as good/close friends and reliable companions but also had a great issues if anything romantic was on topic or simply he should just had to talk about his feelings.
He fears of the nightmares that haunts him often sometimes get him to the point that he doesn’t even want to fall asleep because his old nightmares comes and haunts him again and again. He usually sees flames…flames of his torched village, and faces from his past, faces of dead people whom he once loved or he killed since he became a soldier. They came and blame him for killing them or let them die and was not able to save them. His bride also says those things and that he does nothing in order to try to save her, that it was the wrongest decision of her life when she agreed his proposal offer. Than her bloody, mutilated body appears in front of him accusinbg him that this is all his fault. That’s the point where he always wake up covered in sweat and having his heart beating in a mad pace.
A fear or more like a bad feeling that often haunts him during and between fights is that after all no matter how hard they fight they will lose in the end and all of their efforts become worthless and their joy turns into ashes in the blink of an eye. He always tries to calm himslef that people already won a rebellion a hundred years ago but there’s also a tiny voice in his head saying that „Times change.” He tries tog et rid of this feeling but still it take over him sometimes…
Motivations: His greatest motivation above all is to find his bride who was taken away when the Imperial Army assaulted their village because of „unpaid taxes”. Even after all of her acts, and behavior he’s still madly in love with her and ready to do anything in order to save her if she’s still alive
He wants to help people, wants to help in the creating of a world where noone has to experience the poverty he has to grew up in, the starvation he faced numerous times, the death caused by these things that splitted families apart, turning neighbors, and friends, brothers, sisters and whole villages against each other causing endless wars, and the split of countless amount of blood finally to always end in torment, pain and misery. Stopping this endless „circle of pain” is one of his main motivations since he joined the revolution.
And finally he wants revenge…Revenge for his destroyed village, revenge on the Imerial Army and the Emperor for his murdered friends, and beloved ones. He’s aware that a man who seeks revenge so relentless, walks ont he wrong past and maybe that can cause his death one day but still…He can’t just le his fellow ones unavenged after the horrible faith they had to bear…
Extra: Regular nightmares

The Past
History: Hey! Nice to meet you! My name’s Raze and what you’re going to read is story of my life. If you want to know how am I became who I am now you’ll have to learn a bit more about my past…
I was born in the Northwestern part of the Empire towards the supposed end of winter. My mother died not much after my birth in the so-called „Fever” that said to be kill many women after giving birth to their children. Due to this I can’t even remeber her at all. But I was alive and that was all that counted for my father. Shortly after she remarried with another woman from our village named Sai. She always looked at me as a burden in the way of her happiness with my father despite I had never done anything against her. And those hostile feelings of her towards me were only increased when she gave birth to her son when I was about 3 years old. From that day I was always in her way no matter what I did and by time that caused me to retreat and try to find a kind of „safe place” for myself and spend as little time at home as I can. And that was the reason that finaly floated me to the veterans of our village…
A few men were live in our village who were former soldiers and now they were the leaders of the villages hunter party. Up in the North winter was propaply the most cruel enemy and since it usually lasted long and the summer was short most attempts to create any kind of agriculture were failed so we had to rely on the only other way we could gain food…hunting. These veteran men were not only lead the huntings and the defense of the village but also trained the new ones like me who were willing to learn from them and become one of them…Since it wasn’t a secret how things went back at home they had no qualm when I’m volunteered at the age of six. „The younger, the better” they said and looking back at those times I have to realize that they were right about this…
So that was how my training started at the age of six with a few other boys who were either at my age or slightly older than me. First we had to work on our physiques before doing anything else. Only when they agreed that we had reached the appropriated level, only than we could start the actual part of our training. They didn’t only taught us how to hunt, but also how to fight with and without weapons in order to defend our village once the time comes. It wasn’t unusual a village to attack another if they were low on supplies at that time and a village who had no warriors to defend it were stood no chance and was destroyed or skinned. It doesn’t took long to reveal which was the strenght of each of us. Mine was to fight meele weapons like swords, and daggers. The task of the ones like me during huntings were to give the final blow to the prey and to protect and help the others if they get in trouble. And also we were the bait if we hunted such a prey. And protection was something necessary in the forest where we lived since it was full of Dangerous Beasts like Gifnora Dogs and Jackaleos…
Years had passed since I joined the hunting group and as time passed slowly but steadily I developed my techniques and slowly became a very fine swordman and also a useful member of the hunting party. Thing didn’t change even a bit at home, my step-mother was still hars hat me, but to be honest I didn’t care about it anyomre. I was happy with the hunters and already forged my plans about leaving the village one they to earn fame and money by slaying Dangeorus Beasts…The veterans said that I has a relatively good chance to achieve my goals one day…And that was when the disaster happened. My half-brother had also joined the hunters when he reached the right age. Despite Yuma’s attempts to turn him on me we get on quite well. But on a hunt two years ago he was attacked by a Gifnora Dog and despite all my efforts to save him he was seriously wounded. I finally managed to kill the dog but another one lured behind me and attacked me as well. That was how I earnd the scars on my shoulder and my back. I won the fight but also lost consciousness…
I woke up back in the village. I survived but my half-brother wasn’t that lucky. Of course Sai blamed me for his death and she almost choked me when we first met after the accident. My father said no words against me but he became noticable cold towards me. I guess he just couldn’t decide if he should blame me or himself tol et my brother to join the hunters. However it didn’t matter for me. The behaviour of my parents meant clear that I had no stay in my birth-home…Having nothing better chance I moved in to the leader hunter Theo’s house. He greeted and treated me warmly but after all I had to deal alone with the death of my brother…
As I became 15 Theo warned me that maybe I should start to think about marriage – it wasn’t to common in the village to reach and old age so we married young when we reached 15-16 – and choose a girl either from that village or from another. Little he knew about that I had already choose a girl…Asami was the daughter of the leader of the village and simply the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. Her long dark hair and her violet eyes were always bewitched me. Literally I was in love with Asami since I knew her. For years I just watched her from distance with fears in my heart that someone will marry her before I even had a chance to propose her. One of my main motivations to train hard was to fascinate her and the same goal drove me when I became reckless sometimes during a hunt to earn a more serious prey. The few times when se praised me after a hunt were the most comfronting memories of my life…But the more beautiful she was outside, the more cold, and arrogant she was in the inside. She was a few years older than me but had no husband because she rejected all those who she didn’t find suitable for herself, and others didn’t even dare to ask her or were disgusted by the way she acted. As for me…I pushed these facts away, and I only had eyes for her, but noone else. Theo told me that there were other girls who would be happy to say yes to me but i wanted none of them. She was the only one who I could imagine my life with. It took me two years to gain my courage to go and speak with her, and half a year from that period was about to gain my courage to propose her…
- Fine. – she said with a mischievious smile. I couldn’t belive my ears when I heard that world. I thought that I was in a dream, a dream I never want to woke up from. However her next words brought me back to reality. – Since you are probably the next leader of the hunters you seems to be good enough to marry me. My father has a good opinion about you so he won’t interfere with this. You also seems to be nice enough so it seems like that it would be beneficial to marry you. – she said with a gorgeous but cold smile. If I want to be honest that scared me a bit, but not as much as the thing she requested from me as our wedding gift. – As a symbol of your love for me I would really like you to bring me the fangs and the fur of a…Jackaleo. – she said with the „cutest” smile I had ever seen like it was the most natural thing to ask as a proposal gift. For a moment I couldn’t even spoke a word. – But if you find it too hard to do it for me, maybe I should cho…- she started. – I will do it! - I interrupted without a single tought. – I knew that you would not reject my request. And before you would have any bad thoughts about me I really appreciete that you only had eyes for me for such a long time. – she said with the same mischievious smile as she slightly caressed my face. – I guess we can hold the wedding after your return. – she added before she returned to her house to inform his father about my proposal offer. However I still just stood there and had no idea what should I do…
I took a last glance at the terrain where I supposed to catch and killed the jackaleo. The scene was just marvelous…Looking at the snow which covered the forest like a huge white blanket, and the pine trees which were standing there like dark, green spot sin the white world. It was just easy to forget how ruthless winter could be frozing everything in it’s way. There were years when even hunters weren’t able to find any prey and the village stood on the edge of death because of starvation. Even if noone talked about everyone knew that some even resorted to cannibalism to feed on their own dead. They usually claimed to burry the body at the night…But not this winter…Even if I was shy away from the thought to kill an animal just because a girl asked me to do but I persuade myself that it’s because of good reason. I will give her the fur and the necklace made from it’s fangs and teeth as a gift but the village can sell the horns of it and earn some money from the phurcase and also the meat it’s body provides would be enough for a short amount of time. But first I had to lure it and kill it before it could kill me. Not that I didn’t have a plan for it. ~ These trees will be really helpful. – I thought before I moved ont o track down some footprints I found int he snow.
I ran as fast as I could manouvering between the trees. If we would be on an open terrain I would be already dead. But here the jackaleo only could move slowly because of it’s horns in the dense forest. The only good feature of this beast was the fact that it’s level of intelligence were not on the same level of it’s ferocity so it was rather easy to lure it into my trap. All I had to rely on was my stamina. Unfortunately I started to get really tired when I finally catched the sight of what I was looking for. Previously I found two massive trees grew so close to each oher that even a human can get through them scantily. I jumped throught the hole and the beast followed mwg. A moment later a large cracking noise, and as I turned back I saw it strucked between the two trees. It wasn’t able to move forawrd because of it’s massive body buti t was not able to move backaawrds because it stucked with it’s horns. Roaring and fagging it still tried to get to me. I drew my katana from it’s scabbard as I got a bit closer to it. It would be better to wait until is get’s a bit tired and don’t shake it’s head so savagely but I didn’t want to test how much these trees can take. When I felt that thre right moment came I stabbed upwards through it’s head and the writhing has stopped…As I examined it from closer I saw that it had a beautiful winter fur. ~ If that doesn’t make Asami fall in love with me than nothing will. – I said to míself with a wide grin as I drew my dagger from my belt…
I started tor an like a mad as sonn as I glanced at the thick smoke spreading over where my village ws supposed to be lie…I couldn’t belive my eyes when I saw it oiwth my eyes. Mostly just ashes, and burned remains of buildings was there. The fire was still glimmered at some places and there were bodies all over and blood. The only thing I could do for a moment was to stood there and stare at the sight like I had been paralyzed or something. Than a weak voice called from some of the ruins. It was Theo…He was dying but he was able to tell me that it was the Imperial Army who did this. They attacked our village because of „unpaid taxes” what we were not able to paid them because we had nothing to pay with killing the villagers including my father and most of my friend who were not able to flee from the fight against the soldiers… - Where’s Asami? – the first question came to my mind. I still had the fur attached to my back and the necklace made from the teeth in my pocket. – They took her. Maybe she’s still alive. – he answered coughing up blood. – Guess I can’t stop you from trying to save her? Even if she doesn’t deserve it. – he said with a weak smile which I answered with the light shook of my head and I also forced a smile on my lips. – Don’t try to burry the dead…As night falls this place will be full of Dangeorus Beasts…Leave as quick as you can…Don’t even try to think about reveng. Don’t get yourself killed because a bunch of dead people…Leave…And never look back…Save your bride, but I rather suggest you to try…and find another…A better one… - he said smiling than groand in pain. – And now kill me…Don’t give me that look. – he hissed at me with a serious tone. – I lived long enough but I don’t want to die, watching some animals mauling me until I die. – at that point he was barley able to speak. – That’s my last task for you. Do it! – he commanded. A tear flowed from my eye but I noded than drew my dagger nad stabbed him in the back of his head like he showed me numerous times before ending his suffering immediately. As I stood up I took a last glance at the sight feeling guilty for not burying them but I also knew that Theo ws right. As night falls I will have no chance against the Dangeorus Beast who will appear there. My heart and stomach were felt like a heavy stone but finally I got myself going and left what remained from my home. As I left I still heard Theo’s words in my head and never looked back…
I heard the rumors before that some were willing to challenge the Empire and bring peace. I knew that I won’t be able to find Asami by myself neither I can have revenge for my village. It took me some time but finally I was able to locate the Revolutionary Army and quickly decided to join them. Since I decided to try to rise as high as I can even gaining a Teigu if I will be worthy to do it. No matter what…I will save Asami, and have my revenge to create a world far better than this…

One Final Question: How many general rules are there? 7
Raze
Raze

Back to top Go down

Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done) Empty Re: Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done)

Post by Oberon Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:26 pm

Hmmmmm I had to think about this one.
Oberon
Oberon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Cameron Belrose
Teigu Name: Inner Vision: Odin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oberon Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Razahir "Raze" Kori (Done) ZCNE03z
Oberon
Oberon
Admin

Character sheet
Character Name: Cameron Belrose
Teigu Name: Inner Vision: Odin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down